We’ve just released AffiliateWP 2.6-beta2, which includes four improvements and fixes two bugs:
- Improved: Add the “dynamic” modifier to various coupons screens for clarity
- Improved: Tweak coupon copy on “Edit Affiliate” screen
- Improved: Coupon notice messages are now clearer
- Improved: Move “Coupon Template” to the top of Coupons tab in the Settings screen
- Fixed: Post meta query to pull coupon templates is slow and running on every admin page
- Fixed: Manual and dynamic coupon integration getters should always return something
To learn more about what features are coming in AffiliateWP 2.6, check out our post on the main blog, Automatic affiliate coupons for WooCommerce (and more!). We’ll soon be sharing more technical information about improvements to the Integrations API and how dynamic coupons work in this space as we progress through the testing phases.
If you would like to help test AffiliateWP beta releases, navigate to Affiliates → Settings → Misc in the WordPress admin and check the box next to the “Opt into Beta Versions” setting.
An update notification should show up in your Updates screen after saving your settings. We generally don’t recommend testing beta releases on a production site so if you have a staging environment, that would be ideal.
As always, if you have beta feedback, we’d love to hear from you.